This charming seaside cottage is nestled in one of Victoria's most prestigious beachside enclaves… Breamlea, and enjoys an elevated northerly aspect with spectacular wetland and hinterland views.
Set on a leafy corner allotment, adjacent to Breamlea's Flora and Fauna Reserve and within easy walking distance to the beach, surf lifesaving club, General Store and Post Office, this adorable property will instantly have you under its spell!
- Original fibro construction with a seamless single level layout
- Classic 1950's/1960's design with contemporary details and stylish retro décor
- Relaxing verandah with easy indoor/outdoor flow
- Two well scaled bedrooms (master with built in robe)
- Open plan living and dining with polished timber floors and split system heating/cooling
- Functional kitchen with good storage, electric cooking facilities and island bench
- Three-way bathroom with combined bath/shower, separate toilet and internal laundry
- Cosy outdoor entertaining area
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Small garden shed and indigenous garden
Available now - 6 or 12 month lease. Fully furnished. No pets. Inspect by appointment - photo ID required.
- Area Views
- Built-in wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Openable Windows