Set amid 26.44 acres of natural bushland, this beautiful home offers an exclusive coastal hinterland lifestyle while being mere moments from Anglesea’s vibrant town centre and world class surf beaches.
- Offered for the first time in 33 years
- Private 26.44 acre approx. landholding
- Native bushland setting; popular coastal address
- Custom built Federation-style home with brick exterior
- Rich in character with picturesque views from every aspect
- Versatile family friendly layout with good indoor/outdoor flow.
- Formal lounge and dining room; separate billiard room with veranda access.
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living area
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, servery and walk in pantry
- Four well scaled bedrooms with built-in robes (large master with walk through robe and ensuite)
- Central bathroom; large family laundry with external access
- Choice of covered or open-air outdoor entertaining areas
- Oversized double garage with extensive storage
- High ceilings, timber features, slate floors, decorative leadlight windows
- Slow combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning; solar power
- Extensive shedding
- Multiple water tanks with fire hose connections
- Two dams with pumps; good fencing
- Productive vegie garden and well-established orchid
- Superbly curated gardens and vast child-friendly lawns
- Fire pit area
- Blissfully secluded bushland estate
- Impressive array of native flora and fauna
- Short walk to the Chocolaterie for an ice cream or chocolate
- Moments’ drive to Anglesea, Bells Beach and Point Addis
- Mountain bike or walk and explore the coastline
Inspect by appointment.